"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining, in love even when I am alone, in myself even when I fail, and in God even when he is silent."

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pregnancy questions

I stole this little questionnaire from a friend of mine's blog. Hopefully I will get to do it every week to keep track of everything...




How far along: 16.5 weeks
Total weight gain: gained 5lbs
Maternity clothes: I have a few things I just had to buy. They are still a little big for me but my regular clothes do not fit either! Bahumbug.
Stretch marks: I just got some which I started crying when I noticed them...on my ass-ets. Looks like I scratched my butt. But nope they are stretch marks!
Sleep: I am always sleepy. At night I usually wake up once to go pee.
Best moment of this week: My husband coming home from a church conference. He was in Oklahoma. I do not know what to do with myself when he isn't around. I get so bored!
Miss anything: Not being so tired, throwing up and having a beer with dinner.
Movement: Just the last few days I have felt a few flutters. It is either the baby or gas....
Food cravings: Oh yes!! Anything salty. I told my co worker that I need a salt block like horses have. Lately it has been greek salad and funyuns. weird. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything!!!
Have you started to show yet: I think so. It looks like a beer belly.
Gender: We find out March 28th! Almost there.
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in still. looks like a giant hole.
Wedding rings on or off: On. I hope my fingers don't get that fat where I can't wear it.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am a rollarcoaster. Up and down and then up and down. 
Looking forward to: my day off of work and a wedding we are going to next weekend. I love a little date time with Joshua. 


No comments:

Post a Comment